To get into Ole, Ole, Ole mood this friday — cheer on the Habs with a meal that truly shows your bleu-blanc-rouge!!
- Rinse ⅔ of the spaghetti in water, then separate the spaghetti in half into a ziplock bag.
- Place the red coloring in to one, the blue into the other and mix each with two tablespoon water, blend gently until the colors are absorbed.
- You can rinse the excess color off the pasta before mixing them together.
- For the remaining ⅓ of the pasta, add the olive oil to it, so the other colors don’t rub onto the natural color of the spaghetti.
- Mix the spaghetti noodles together just before serving, if you mix them ahead of time the colors may transfer to the other noodles.
Don’t forget to add a bit of spice and kick to it, so that it’s transferred to our boys and we finish the Sens once and for all!
Thank you @createdbydiane for the idea!